My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Monday 29 July 2013

Black & white in our Garden!!

zzzzzzzzzz this little cherub has fallen asleep!




I adore gardenias

 I ok ''hubby'' has never had any success growing them,

 hopefully ''hubby'' will be better this time? LoVe you to honey bun!

no better perfume LoVe it . 


Orchids, they are nice for a change, 

'Emm' they are growing on me!


Even old ''roses'' are beautiful !


Baby rose..


Camellias another one of my favorites, 

not sure about ''black ones'?



'Abby' looks after all the fairies in our garden!


And Jack takes care of all the little birdies !

Jack said, to say ''have a great week''...... 

Not a great photo to much light in places,but manage to play around a little and ''Wella'' it now looks like a painting lOvE it!


No comments:

Post a Comment