My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Wednesday 3 July 2013

''happy-birthday'' home sweet home...........

27 Year's ago today 4 th of July....I remember it well,we had two beautiful little girls & one on the way,very exciting, we had no garden, dirt as a balcony,no drive way,window's with the timber around the wrong way
 ( don't ask) but in side was my dream, it was all new,lovely pink carpet, pink walls,pink curtain's.
there was no wall up between the children's bedrooms so it was like a massive play room & yes all pink....well I thought we were going to have our very own St Trinian's....was I surprised yep a lovely baby boy and three years later an other baby boy...so as you can imagine this home has been a wonderful homely home to raise children in! Now & again I hear/see the children playing with their bikes & scooters up & down the hall way on rainy days,(Ow silly me its now our grandchildren) & the girls trying on their Nana's cloths and wigs,yes we even had room for nana !by the way, will still ended up with St Trinian's nana & the girls!!!..over the years it has had many many changes & PAINT on the walls.Funny my sister in law would always comment, ow ''Pamela'' darling are you bored again! She had never know any body paint as much as I did.....how could I get bored, honestly!!
4 kids,a husband,who knew how to build thing's but just not at this address,still waiting ''honey'' for the built in wardrobe you promised (27) two dogs,cat probably a bird or two, a ''mum'' who was always getting lost & was madly in love with our neighbor who was seven years younger than me!!! plus the mail man & who ever else was in the !! (now thats a another BLOG)!!! back to the house!I do get great enjoyment out of painting. Sometimes mass of changes,did occur from the pink to blue to green,grey ow and my yellow days emm!!!
looking back today I can see my lovely sister in law had a point!!!



I am very organised (NOT) so yes there were times ''many actually'', when you would never know where anything was & always' always untidy specially when we had visitor's,which was every day!couldn't they come when it was all tidy,shiny & every think in its place!!!!!!!!!! funny old house, seams like every body loves you just the way you are...........

No comments:

Post a Comment