My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Monday 15 July 2013

Sunday in Surfers Paradise

turning my photo  from late afternoon to evening, I like it ?

 Stormy clouds,cold!..what better way to spend our Sunday!
 My young Chinese home stay student's and myself set of for
 the beach and a walk around Surfers.
''oh yes'' I didn't forget my best friend my 'camera'
 The boys had a wonderful time,Eyes wide open!
 walking on the beach,seeing the sights,beach markets
then it was time for their first Aussy burger.
Elvis was singing on stage,near the beach well many Elvis'sss
 Was a great show.
 Lovely hot chi latte,and thank goodness my beanie!
 My long lock have well & truly gone,Who's complaining!!!
 as some one told me lately,  ''you even suit your ''miserable'' hair''
    LOL  what a thing to say,....

               
                             
Hope you like my photos as much as I enjoy taking them......




             








Natural Lighting over Surfers

 was wonderful.......
I love this photo, high rises in the back ground & the clouds look like oil paint's ?
Emm would like to see this one on large canvas even with old pipe works!!













                                                                                                                                                                   
                     
PASSING
One coming home
the other going out to sea, Please bring back dinner!
       
 Imagine being on the top floor looking into the clouds!....

No comments:

Post a Comment