My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Tuesday 27 August 2013

My best ever birthday wish! #happy#lovelife #oprah#theellenshow#vintage#perfume#beautiful#celebrities#Paris#London#NY#famous-bloggers#pink

 Another great Sunday morning at the market, Hubby bought me beautiful birthday flowers, then as usual BaZza went to buy veggies, vintage stall's were calling me! before we sat down to a  lovely coffee and watched the world go by, LoVe it! Look what I found, I can't help myself  ...........

          I found a lovely little dolly,and after just watching woody & Buzz how could I just leave her there I ask you how?

                                 she looks like new again.......

                                   I made a birthday wish 

       and just like ''magic''...... I am now three year's younger! try it, you wont believe how wonderful you feel. Next year I am going the whole eat your cake and don't pay later kinda thing and ask to be ten years younger how ''fantastic'' will that be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

                   

 Beautiful old dinner set quite old and in lovely condition      plates marked ''pheasant'Alfred Meakin England.....

Two tea cups and saucers + two small side plates missing but for $20. dollars who's complaining...I LoVe them! 

till next blog ''BaZza'' ...............

  ps well seams like were the only ones reading it,make's us laugh! plus gives BaZza more reason to think hes married to a nutta!...........

1 comment: