My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Sandstone Columns Breast & Brisbane

The workmanship on these buildings are so beautiful have you every really stopped & looked up. Totally incredible  magnificent never mind the boobs' hehee although the ladies are very beautifully sculpt,  look at the scrolls the perfect lines the squares.........    

The size of these Columns just enormous & then the Beautiful circled windows wrapped around with perfect edging leaf designs on top of each window. The architecture of this beautiful building leaves nothing untouched.........   

The stone itself is breathtaking' call me mad I just adore this' the shapes the intricate details the large dept of the window sill's & tiny square windows....... 

This old canon perfect spot history with history........

   I had a dream ''I had a dream'' to one day own this!

        Queen Victoria looking over the Queens garden' Sculptor Tomas Brock why why haven't I got HIS talent...

Just a passing thought... have to get my gardener to trim the tree while indulging in our usual vintage High-Afternoon Tea, served with cucumber sandwiches followed with scrumptious raspberry fluffy scones fit for a ''Queen'' that's me silly! back to the (gardener )  I realized I couldn't see out side ''my'' window ............Happy day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment