My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Charles Aznavour sing's to Isabelle!

Well its been raining cat's & dog's out side' I have the flue & what better way to spend a few days recovering' sorting out many many images in between listening to records' falling in loVe with Paris (again) & of course Charles Aznavour...yes I'm ''Old Fashioned'' in a way!

Time for a coffee' where is my bell!





''Mr Ratty'' wants to say Happy Happy birthday to Willow she is five today

our beautiful granddaughter hope all your dreams & wishes come true' your big big family love you very much
 xx nana x granddad xx
Oh! That means Mr Ratty is also turning five,Yummy yummy  ''two cakes''




                      It's back to ''Yesterday when I was young" Beautiful song written & sung by Charles Aznavour

                                                        Meci Beacoup
                                                 Thank you for your visit & have a great day/evening
                                                                                                                     Isabelle ok Pamela hehee

No comments:

Post a Comment