My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Wednesday 9 December 2015

A hint of ''CHANEL''

My Hubby keep's asking me ''what do you want for Christmas'' 

so I though I would leave him a few hint's !

Emm..........what do you think ? I would say half a tiny drop left!

I put this next to his coffee cup this morning !




                        I asked BJ to read my last blog' he didn't move the ''CHANEL No 5 ''
                                                 that I left on my computer!
                                            hahaa knowing BJ he probably didn't even notice

''Chanel'' for me & a dinky toy for him sound's like a good idea don't you think?  


 Merry Christmas everyone ! 

Thank you for you'r visit & enjoy a ''CHANEL'' Kind of day!







1 comment:

  1. Massage Chair BrisbaneAroma massage chair, with music play function, the massage machine can do rhythm massage according to music play, help you to adjust moods and relieve mental fatigue.it is good for the people who sitting in the office long time and easy tired people,stretch body and help refection.

    ReplyDelete