My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Tuesday 1 December 2015

''Pink'' visit's our home!

I decided to add pink in our home' do you like it! 

 don't look at the holes in

 the back of our (''provincial chic'') cabinet hahaaa! we used for tv & video

Many moon's ago' will be cover up with book's! 

This pink color is so nice & depending on the light in the room it changes to light pink to dark pink  it's very pretty!

As you know ''pink is my favorite color.....

Next to my camera' my other love  comes close to second, yes the 'paint'' brush. When my children were small I was always changing wall's with a splash of paint' I love the outcome & it beat's going to a therapist hahaa as my sister in-law once said to me she read about how painting is good therapy she said Pam you must of been very depressed, hahaaa!

If you get in my way sorry your pink! 

Everything old is new again & most of my furniture is old french shabby chic' so it doesn't  matter if I make a mistake or two, just don't look to close heheee Just  like when I make my own cushion's never pull a lose thread!


My absolutely love of LoVe 

 is Peonies & yes only in ''PiNk'' I took  this image late last year & I adore it' these flowers were truly magical!

Happy day everyone hope its a pinky kind of Wednesday!
Thank you for your visit..





No comments:

Post a Comment